Условия за ползване
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Enjore is a platform designed to provide a service that allows you to get in touch with other registered users who want to organize and/or participate in sports, videogames and other competitions tournaments. The Service may be changed at any time by Enjore for technical or commercial reasons. The Service may also be suspended at any time from Enjore. The user will be notified via the email address provided during the registration process. Any new features that increase or enhance the current Service shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Enjore may, in its discretion, change and/or update these Terms at any time due to changes related to the mode of the service delivery or to comply with the applicable legislation. The user can check the latest version of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
- SIGN UP
When you register to Enjore, you should provide complete, accurate and truthful information. During the registration process, you will be asked to enter your name, your surname, an e-mail address and a password. You will be responsible for any activity carried out under your username and for your password. The user will be asked to indicate his/her location in order to receive information about the services Enjore provides in such territory. For this reason, Apps for mobile devices could resort to localization services with the user's approval. Enjore does not reveal the user's exact position but only the name of his/her location.
- USE OF MATERIALS
Materials on the Web Site are protected by copyright and other applicable laws. The Service includes materials owned or controlled both by Enjore and third parties (collectively the "Materials"). You may access and view the content on the Web Site and make single copies of the content on the Web Site for your personal, internal use only. The user is not allowed to sell, modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute or use the Materials for promotional or commercial purposes without the express prior written permission from Enjore. Special rules may apply to the use of certain software and other items provided via the Service and will be mentioned when appropriate. If you want more information about how to receive a permission from Enjore, please send an email to email@example.com.
- APPROPRIATE USER CONDUCT
You agree to be responsible, while using the Service, for your own conduct and for the content and consequences of any of your activities. You agree to use the Service only to send and receive messages and materials that are legal and appropriate. By way of example and not as a limitation, when using the Service, you agree that you shall not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, implement practices that threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as the rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Distribute, publish any materials which are unlawful, obscene, abusive, defamatory or inappropriate;
- Disseminate contents that infringe the rights of third parties (the "Rights") including patent, trademark, trade secret protected by copyright or any other proprietary right, unless you own such rights or have a permission to disseminate and publish such contents;
- Distribute messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters, advertisements or commercial messages, or any other prohibited message;
- Download files distributed or published by another user for which it is known that they cannot be legally distributed in any way;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations or labels indicating the origin or source of software or other material contained in a posted file;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Remove warnings related to copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in or related to the Service;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service, servers or the networks connected to the Service, violate any requirements, procedures, regulations, policies or regulations of the networks connected to the Service;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval of data from other sites to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- Submit Contents that falsely express or imply that such contents are sponsored or endorsed by Enjore;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or people, or transmit viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or any other destructive item.
- PROPERTY RIGHTS
Enjore, its affiliates and licensors are and shall remain the exclusive owners of all the rights to the Service. You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain and use confidential information which is protected by exclusivity, the laws on intellectual property and other rules in force. Other than as expressly authorized by Enjore, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any proprietary information of Enjore. "ENJORE" the logo "ENJORE" and "ENJORE" are trademarks owned by Enjore.
Enjore does not claim any ownership or control over any Content submitted, posted or displayed by you through the Service. You or a third party licensor retain all patents, trademarks and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service. You are responsible for protecting such rights. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Service, you grant Enjore a royalty-free, non-exclusive and worldwide license to reproduce, adapt and publish such Content on the Service for the only purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the Service or other Enjore Services. This license terminates when such Content is removed from the service. Enjore has the right to publish the contents sent, published, displayed by you on or through the Service and use such contents in connection with other services offered by Enjore
NOTIFICATION OR REPORTING PROCEDURES
Enjore takes into account any notice of alleged improper conduct in accordance with its notification and reporting procedures.
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge and agree that Enjore is not responsible for deleting or destroying any material maintained by or transmitted through the Service, unless there is gross negligence or lack of good faith. You acknowledge and agree that Enjore has set no limits to the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Service or the amount of space used on disk. Nevertheless, Enjore reserves the right, in its sole discretion and good reason, to establish any limits at any time and without any prior warning.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Web sites or resources. Since we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Enjore is not responsible for the availability of such sites or external resources. Enjore does not endorse and is not responsible for the contents available at such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Enjore is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or attributable to the use of or reliance on the contents available on or through such sites or resources.
Enjore is a service supported by advertisements. Therefore the Service shows adv and promotions. The procedures, terms and level of adv displayed on the Service may change. You acknowledge and agree that Enjore is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of such activities or the presence of such adv on the Service.
- EXCULPATORY CLAUSE
Enjore, its agents, licensors, partners, suppliers and consultants ("Enjore Entities") disclaim any responsibility for accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, efficiency or availability of information or content displayed on the Service, unless there is gross negligence or lack of good faith. Enjore Entities disclaim any responsibility for the conduct of users and other people using the Service. You agree to use the services at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold Enjore harmless from any and all claims arising from or in any way related to your use of the Web or your breach or violation of these Terms of Service. In no event shall Enjore be liable for actual or consequential damages and losses. You also agree to indemnify Enjore from any claims, court proceedings, cases, litigations and expenses, including legal fees. In this eventuality, Enjore will provide written notice of such proceedings or legal actions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Unless the existence of gross negligence or damages to the person, in no event shall Enjore be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential damages arising from the use of, or the inability to use the Service. Such limitation of liability shall apply to (i) the damages resulting from the improper use and reliance on the Service, from the impossibility of using the Service, from the termination, suspension or discontinuance of the Service (including damages to third parties) and (i) notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the extent permitted by law.
Enjore may deliver notices regarding the Service or these Terms and Conditions by sending you an e-mail or posting such notices on this website.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Italian law. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Italy. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.